Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mobile Phone Bag

I was going to put this post on using an alternative method to get round the Blogger restrictions but for some unknown reason, this is working just fine today.
Here is a little mobile phone bag I made for a co worker who is always losing her phone.
I made 2 of the these bags. The first one was a bit small and I had trouble attaching the straps.
No. 2 is much happier. Spacious and functional.
Not much patchwork is happening as I finalise my year of teaching. It is such a busy time of year.

5 comments:

  1. What a nice coworker you are! I'm sure your colleague loves her little phone bag and she won't lose her phone anymore. Hope the last few days of working go by fast, so you can enjoy a long vacation. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bag, I adore the colours you have used, she will love it I'm sure!! Thinking of you in the busyness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics you used. I am sure it will be treasured.

    Glad blogger is behaving itself again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I love the way you've cut the fabrics. I'm sure your friends will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Paris has been so much fun! I'll blog about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.