Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A bit of Hand Stitching


I'm not really sure how I will finally quilt this but I just couldn't resist doing a bit of hand stitching.

I used my new marking tool to trace out the leaf shapes.


And I used lots of different Perle cottons because I couldn't decide which one I like best.

Maybe I'll just hand quilt in the ditch around all the window panes. Winter is coming and hand stitching will keep me warm. If anyone has any good ideas, please let me know what you would do.

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty.
    See you tomorrow!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand stitched leaves will really add a nice touch. What is that marking tool called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project. I like all of the perle cotton color choices. I think quilting in the ditch with a big chunky stitch will be really neat! It sounds funny when you say winer is coming! We can't seem to get rid of it fast enough!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.