Saturday, March 20, 2010

My niece's quilt


Today was the day I just had to sit and sew. There are just too many incomplete projects lying around and more fabric is on the way. I have a variety of fabric from the last big buy but I just couldn't decide what to use for the borders of the "S" shaped patches quilt. My main problem was that I didn't have the same fabric as in the book. Anyway I stuck to the theme that it had to be mainly yellow. I think it needs a strong colour binding to finish it off.

Border Number 1



Border Number 2




2 comments:

  1. Love it! Perhaps a strong dark pink for the binding??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern with all the sunny yellows! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you and your comment really means a lot to me.